THE SIDELINE PROJECT
One feature of our partnership, which includes free membership for all BSC parents and coaches, is the Sideline Project.
The Sideline Project is a wonderful process designed to give an added perspective and understanding of sideline behavior. We ask that all parents, as our staff members have, take the time to complete the project to learn more about what we can all do to improve the sidelines!
- Learn about the three types of sideline behavior
- Establish clarity on how you can improve the sideline and game-day environment
- Do a quick interactive exercise to understand how sideline behavior affects players
- Receive conversation prompts to speak with your child about the game-day environment.
- Take a quick quiz
- Add your name to the Virtual Pledge Wall (optional)
- Make youth sports better
Enroll in The Sideline Project Course Now